Contact a Pro Drain Engineer in Middlesex Area
If you have an enquiry or would like to ask us any questions,
please contact us by telephone or email.
24 hours Emergency Helpline
Freephone: 0800 1182 932
Telephone: 0208 819 1561
Mobile: 0777 611 5579
To E-mail Us: ( )
Call Now For Free No Nonsense Drain Advice 0800 1182 932
Speak directly to an experienced engineer who knows what their talking about - No Call Centres, Franchises or Sub Contractors. Directly employed.
Tips and Advice on Unblocking Drains:
If you are going to unblock the drain your self do it safely Sewage – Excrement is source of harmful micro organisms that include viruses, bacteria and parasites which can cause mild illnesses to potentially fatal diseases.
Information a Drainage Contractor may ask for:
- Copy of a drainage plan if you have one.
- Structural Condition of the problem drain if known.
- Pipe material i.e. Clay or Pitch Fibre if known.
- If any previous repairs have been carried out on the problem drain for example if a drain lining has been previously installed.
- Location of the problem drains and if there any access problems.
- Blockage History if any.
It is also important that you make the drainage contractor or visiting engineer aware if you have previously tried to unblock the drain with drain unblocking acids or harmful chemical solutions.
The inconvenience and cost of a blocked drain is something we could all do without - unpleasant odours, possible flooding and in some cases health hazards yet approximately 60% of the drains unblocked by Pro-Drain are blocked due to disposable items and miss use.
Here are a few Tips that may
you keep your Drains Free flowing:
- Do not flush away any Disposable Items that are insoluble for example Some Types of Wet Wipes, Nappies & Sanitary Items.
- Keep Toiletries, Air Fresheners & Children's Toys away from where they could fall in to the toilet pan.
- Regularly remove hairs etc from your bathroom sink, shower or bath plug holes and periodically empty the traps if accessible.
- Do not dispose of cooking oils or food waste in the kitchen sink and periodically empty the trap.
- Regularly remove leaves, debris and rubbish from the external gullies, drain grids and guttering.
- Do not wash excess paint or concrete into external gullies or drains.
- Lift the external inspection chambers periodically to check that the drains are free flowing and that there is no lime scale or fat and grease build up evident.
Recently Asked Questions and Answers
Blocked Drain Clearance in Middlesex Questions and Answers
Question: Will I be charged a call out fee?
Answer: Pro-Drain do not charge a call out fee for any services
Question: Will I be charged extra if my drain needs to be jetted?
Answer: Pro-Drain do not charge extra for the use of any specialist equipment
Question: How can I clarify the ownership and responsibility for my drainage system?
Answer: If the drainage system only serves your property before connecting to a main sewer this is a single user private drain and the property owner is responsible. If the drainage system is shared and has not been adopted or was constructed before 1937 the responsibility and ownership is shared and each property owner is responsible for the shared drain from the point that their private lateral drain(s) connects to the shared drain until main sewer discharge. An adopted drain or a drain constructed before 1937 is the responsibility of your local water authority.
Call Now For Free No Nonsense Drain Advice
Tel: 0800 1182 932 or 0208 819 1561
Pro-Drain Supply Drain unblocking Middlesex, Drain cleaning Middlesex, Drain inspection Middlesex, CCTV Drain survey Middlesex, Drain repair Middlesex, Drain Installation Middlesex and Drain Maintenance Middlesex .
Pro-Drain Provide Professional Drain Services to the following areas within Middlesex: Alperton, Ashford, Brent, Boston Manor, Brentford, Burnt Oak, Bushy Park, Cowley, Cranford, East Bedfont, Eastcote, Edgware, Feltham, Greenford, Greenhill, Hampton, Hanworth, Harefield, Harlington, Harmondsworth, Harrow on the Hill, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Hatch End, Hatton, Hayes, Heathrow, Heathrow Airport, Heston, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Hounslow Central, Hounslow East, Hythe End, Ickenham, Isleworth, Kingsbury, Laleham, Littleton, Longford, Marble Hill, Northolt, North Harrow, Northwood, Norwood Green, Osterley, Osterley Park, Perivale, Pinner, Pinner Green, Ruislip, Ruislip Common, Ruislip Manor, Shepperton, Sipson, Southall, South Harrow, South Ruislip, Staines, Stanmore, Stanwell, Stanwell Moor, Sudbury, Syon House, Teddington, Twickenham, Upper Halliford, Uxbridge, Wealdstone, Wembley, West Drayton, West Harrow, Wraysbury, Yeading and Yiewsley.
Call Free on 0800 1182 932, 0208 819 1561 or 0777 611 5579
Pro-Drain - Drain Repairs in Northwood, Drain Cleaning in Heathrow, Drain Unblocking Twickenham, Drain Jetting in Wembley, CCTV Drain Survey's in Hayes, Drain Maintenance in Harrow, Drain Lining in Hillingdon and Blocked Drain Clearance in Heathrow.
DRAIN SERVICES IN MIDDLESEX AREA
0800 1182 932
0208 819 1561
0777 611 5579
FOR MIDDLESEX AREA